Exclusive to X Wallet Members: Fresh Point Online Shopping Mall Promotion Details
Promotion Period: From 22 February 2021 to 21 May 2021
X Wallet members sign in to X Wallet personal account to retrieve the exclusive promo code, and purchase any regular-priced items over $1,000 at Fresh Point Online Shopping Mall, enter the promo code to get a $100 discount. During the promotion period, there is no limit of the usages on promo code. The code can only be used once in every single order.
New customers of Fresh Point Online Shopping Mall can also receive a CJ Bibigo Seafood flavour instant porridge (1-2 servings) 450g and a Chia Yi Shi Ri Nabeyaki Egg Noodles with Scallop on their first order.
Steps to obtain promotion code and enjoy the discounts
- Login X Wallet Personal Account
- Go to "My Account" > "Limited Offer"
- Click to the banner of this promotion and the promo code will be displayed.
- Go to the Fresh Point website (https://www.freshpointhk.com/) to shop and enter the coupon code at checkout
Terms and Conditions
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions. In case of any dispute, Zero Finance Hong Kong Limited (the company) and Point To Point Group Limited (Fresh Point) reserve the right of final decision.
- The offer is only applicable to regular-priced items and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The offer is only applicable to X Wallet members who purchase and checkout at the Fresh Point online store through the promotion code of this promotion.
- If you have any enquiries about the above offer, please go to the Fresh Point website (http://www.freshpointhk.com) to contact their customer service department.
- Promotion code must be entered during the purchase process. Supplementary or correction of the coupon code is not accepted.
- The company reserves the right to verify the customer's identity. Customer will be disqualified from the offer if the personal information provided is found to be unknown, unclear or missing and unable to contact the customer or verify the customer's identity.
- All the personal information collected are processed in accordance with the personal data privacy policies of the company.
- The company will not accept any liability for any problems due to computer, network, telephone and other technical issues which cause the customer to delay or miss for obtaining the promotion code.
- The company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer, or stop this loan promotion program at any time without prior notice. Any matter or dispute regarding the offer or the terms and conditions, the company reserves the right of final decision.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify the eligibility of the customer if the personal information provided is found to be fake or any actions breach of the terms and conditions.
- By participating in the offer, each customer agrees to be bounded by these terms and conditions. The company reserves the rights to disqualify the eligibility of customer, and withdraw the offer and to proceed legal action, if any breach of terms and conditions.
- The company and Point To Point Group Limited (Fresh Point) reserve the right to update or cease the offer.
- The company offers the promotion code only, and does not represent merchant partners, nor does it guarantee the quality of its services and products. The company is not responsible for or guarantee the quality of the products or the service provided by the merchants, and will not be responsible for the performance and quality of the products, the negligence or error caused by the merchant partners in providing the products or services, and the loss or damage caused by this issue. The company is not responsible for all shopping procedures, returns or exchanges. For any returns or exchange arrangements regarding to the quality of the products and the damage caused by the delivery, please contact the relevant merchant partner directly.
- This promotion may include links to third-party websites, web pages and mobile applications. The company has no control over the content of these linked websites, web pages and applications or the way these operators handle your personal data, and is not responsible for such content. You should review the privacy policies on the third-party websites, webpages and mobile applications to understand how they use your personal data.