Interest Rebate Promotion
Promotion Period: From 30 September, 2020 until 31 October, 2020
- Existing designated customers (hereinafter referred to as "customers") will receive an invitation to login to X Wallet and withdraw loans (hereinafter referred to as "X Wallet Loans"), and receive a 50% rebate on the interest accrued by the account during the promotion period. The account of the designated customer must remain in a normal and active state at all times within 60 days from the promotion period (overdue repayments, bad debts, etc. are all regarded as abnormal accounts) to enjoy the rebate reward.
How to Use
- The 50% interest rebate that are generated within the promotion period will be calculated automatically by the system. The customer will be notified to get the reward within 30 days after the end date of the promotion period to login to X Wallet and simply tap the withdraw button on the “Referral Program” Page. We will then transfer the rewards into your designated Hong Kong bank account, it takes about two working days.
Terms and Conditions
- The customer needs to successfully login X Wallet and withdraw within the promotion period. All date and time related to the activity is subjected to the system report and Zero Finance Hong Kong Limited (the company) final decision. Any delayed withdrawal is not accepted.
- The Interest Rebate Offer is only applicable to X Wallet designated customers who has received the invitation.
- Each customer can enjoy the Interest Rebate Offer once in each promotion period.
- The customer must agree to the terms and conditions of the "X Wallet Member Get Member Program" in order to activate the function of withdrawing the rebate by clicking on the withdraw button on the "Referral Program" page. If the customer does not agree to the terms and conditions of the "X Wallet Member Get Member Program" within 90 days from the promotion period, it will be deemed to have waived the interest rebate generated by the promotion.
- The interest rebate amount has been calculated the interest accrued by the account during the promotion period.
- The company reserves the right to verify the customer's identity. Customer will be disqualified from the Interest Rebate Offer if the personal information provided is found to be unknown, unclear or missing and unable to contact the member or verify the member’s identity.
- All the personal information collected will follow the personal data privacy policies of the company.
- The Interest Rebate Offer is not transferable.
- The company will not bear any liability for any problems due to computer, network, telephone and other technical issues which cause customer to delay or unable to submit an application.
- The company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Interest Rebate Offer or to terminate the Interest Rebate Offer at any time without prior notice.
- The company will not bear any liability for any loss due to failing to follow the instruction of the Interest Rebate Offer.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify the eligibility of the customer and withdraw the Interest Rebate if the personal information provided is found to be fake or breach of the terms and conditions.
- The Interest Rebate Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotion offers. Any matter or dispute regarding the Interest Rebate Offer or the terms and conditions herein will be subjected to the final decision of the company.
- By participating in the Interest Rebate Offer, each customer agrees to be bounded by these terms and conditions. The company reserves the rights to disqualify the eligibility of customer, to withdraw the Interest Rebate Offer and to proceed legal action, if any breach of terms and conditions.
- The customer must maintain their X Wallet account as normal status in order to get and withdraw the rewards.
- When the system receives the instruction for the withdrawal of the reward, the money will be transferred immediately. The transferal of money will take around 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday or public holiday), depending on the real-life situation and the designated bank that you are using.
- The customer must ensure the bank account information provided on the “Referral Program” page is correct, accurate and active. The company will not bear any liability that the reward failed to transfer to the designated bank account under any circumstances.
- The rewards would be cancelled, if the customer close or cancel the X Wallet account under any circumstance.
Download X Wallet for free
eXperience instant cash flow now